PORTA CPL internal doors are a combination of exceptional durability and modern design. Excellent quality also goes hand in hand with an attractive price, which is an undoubted advantage of the collection. These door leaves will prove themselves in various types of rooms, including those intensively used. A large selection of veneer colors makes them suitable for interiors decorated in various styles, both modern and classic.
The stile construction and honeycomb filling make the door relatively light, and at the same time extremely effectively stiffened. However, they do not provide much sound insulation, so in places where it is necessary, e.g. in a bedroom or office, it is worth using a perforated chipboard characterized by better sound reduction. Such a solution is possible for an additional fee.
- 3 classes of mechanical attributes selected models filled with tubular chipboard or chipboard (universal).
- The ends of the canvas are pasted over with ABS edging tape.
- The filling of „honeycomb” or perforated chipboard.
- Whole is covered with HDF board.
- Adjustable frame Porta System.
- Door leaves only in rebated.
The door assembly includes
- sealing rubber
- 2 hinges
- moulding position for lock and handle in the frame
- counter-plate position in box
- Landmarks: 644, 744, 844, 944 x 2030 mm
- With box: 646, 746, 846, 946 x 2038 mm
- Pitch thickness: 40 mm
- Box depth: by choice
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.fores.lv
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact number: +371 25438606