Polypropylene is a polymer with high exploitation properties. It is a multilayer coating in the form of a film, repeating the pattern and structure of wood. Due to its quality characteristics, it is popular among manufacturers.
Interior doors coated with polypropylene are easy to care for. Contamination can be removed with a damp cloth or a soft sponge. Nonaggressive detergents can be used.
Advantages of Polypropylene Coated Doors
- Ecological compatibility. Polypropylene is absolutely safe for human health, that's why doors with such coating can be installed in children's rooms.
- Moisture resistance. Polypropylene coating of interior doors does not absorb moisture.
- Smooth and pleasant to the touch surface of the door.
- Resistant to mechanical damage. At the end of production, the door is coated with a varnish that protects the surface from scratches.
- Wide choice of colors and patterns.
Doors with polypropylene coating will fit in both classic and modern interiors. They have the necessary technical characteristics, as well as the optimal price-quality ratio. Therefore they are in high demand.