Enamel and varnish are types of decorative and protective coatings. They became one of the first to be used in the production of interior doors. Despite the variety of other materials, enamel does not lose popularity. There is no less desire to buy an enamel door.
Advantages of enamel doors
- Variety of colors and decor options. The door can be painted in the desired color and repainted in another color over time. It is also possible to apply any pattern and design.
- Spectacular appearance. The unique decor will make an ordinary interior door exclusive.
- Enamel has high protective properties. Such doors are not subject to the negative influence of the environment. They do not burn out in the sun, are moisture-resistant and long-lasting.
- Enamel is safe for human and animal health. Doors with such coatings are installed in hospitals, restaurant kitchens.
- Interior enamelled doors are easy to care for. They should be wiped with damp cloth, and in case of contamination it is allowed to use nonaggressive detergents.
Because of the advantages, enamel doors remain in demand in their segment. Buying enamelled interior doors from a bona fide manufacturer guarantees a long service life and preservation of the original appearance.