Eco-veneer is an innovative decor made using the coating technology under continuous pressure. The main raw material for this material is the smallest particles of wood, glued together with a polymer binder under pressure. The material for the future decor is dyed at the stage of mixing the components; therefore, the decors of this series do not have a multi-tone effect. Eco-veneer also has impeccable aesthetic properties, in particular, the i tec effect, which means that the decor accurately conveys the texture of natural wood, has a matte sheen, pores and relief are palpable to the touch. Eco-veneer has the following advantages:
- Detailed imitation of veneer at a lower price. The difference cannot be determined at first glance or even by touch.
- Increased resistance to moisture and steam for 24 hours. Can be damp cleaned.
- The canvas consists of solid rectangular blocks
- Canopy filling: pine and honeycomb
- Coating: eco-veneer
- MDF box with sealing rubber
- Matte, opaque glass
- Universal doors (right and left)
The door assembly includes
- sealing rubber
- 2 hinges
- moulding position for lock and handle in the frame
- counter-plate position in box
- Landmarks: 600, 700, 800, 900 x 2000 mm
- With box: 660, 760, 860, 960 x 2040 mm
- Pitch thickness: 35 mm
- Box depth: 80 mm
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.fores.lv
Email: email@example.com, contact number: +371 25438606