These recyclable foils are free from formaldehyde, boast a diverse selection of finishes and effects and can be used on chipboard and MDF as well as profiles or other backings. It is a continuous foil with a finish surface, which is manufactured from coated special papers and subsequently printed and lacquered in the same process. Finish Foils made in Germany. FSC - certified finish foils.
- Construction: Modular door
- Iternal filling: MDF board
- Filling element: MDF BOARD
- Filling element: panels or glass depending on the model
- Features: side edge and upper edge are foiled with groove/elements are connected by furniture screed
- Coating: laminat
- Matte, opaque glass
- MDF (telescopic) - adjustable box with sealing rubber
- Universal doors (right and left)
The door assembly includes
- sealing rubber
- 2 hinges
- moulding position for lock and handle in the frame
- counter-plate position in box
- Landmarks: 600, 700, 800, 900 x 2000 mm
- With box: 660, 760, 860, 960 x 2040 mm
- Pitch thickness: 38 mm
- Box depth: 70-90 mm
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.fores.lv
Email: email@example.com, contact number: +371 25438606