Over the years, ZK doors have established themselves as robust interior doors from basement to attic. The ZK door does not deform and, thanks to its high-quality surface, is robust, resistant to dirt and therefore easy to clean. Reliable quality - at a competitive price. Inner door for basements, children's room, attic entrance.
- Doors prepared for assembly, with single leaf
- Climate class III according to RAL RG 426
- Mechanical load group S
- Door leaves without window, with corner box
- Thermal insulation according to EN ISO12567-1, UD = 2.1 W / m2 ∙ K
- 40 mm thick sash, thick fold on 3 sides
- Sash made of 0.6 mm thick galvanized double-sided tin
- Sash with honeycomb filling
- Door leaf without window or with blank for glazing at the installation site, recommended glass thickness: 4 - 6 mm
- Special corner box, welded from steel profiles, 1.5 mm thick, with three-sided sealing seal, with welded dowel elements for wall mounting
- Powder coating RAL 9016
- Mortise lock DIN18251- Class 3, suitable for PZ cylinder, Bb - French key and temporary cylinder
- Set of folding handles, PzBb (polypropylene) from round profile, rounded ends, black
The door set includes
- sealing rubber
- 2 hinges
- handle set
- Sash: 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100 х 1900, 2000 mm
- With box: 665, 765, 865, 956, 1056, 1156 x 1978, 2078 mm
- Sash thickness: 40 mm
No questions about this product.
The color tones on the screen are reproduced electronically. They may differ from the actual color tone because our color perception is affected by the surface of the material, glare, lighting, and other factors. To accurately determine a color shade, we recommend that you use real color shade catalogs, always be confident in your choice, and use the color shade catalogs in an environment or conditions similar to those for which you choose a color.
The image of the product is informative. Specifications may vary depending on configuration and size. Fittings and their location may vary.
Contact our customer service for further information www.fores.lv
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact number: +371 25438606