1. All goods purchased at www.fores.lv have a manufacturer's warranty.
2. The manufacturer's warranty period for the goods is 24 months.
3. Information about the manufacturer's warranty period for the specific product can be found in the product description or it is possible to ask www.fores.lv customer consultant.
4. In cases where the manufacturer has set a warranty period of less than two years for a product, the consumer is entitled to file a claim for non-compliance of the product with the terms of the contract within two years from the date of purchase.
5. The right to file a claim is valid if the product was used only in the intended conditions and only in the household.
6. For legal entities other than the Consumer, only the warranty period specified by the Manufacturer is provided.
7. Please be informed that the terms of the manufacturer's warranty are valid if the buyer can present:
7.1. a document confirming the purchase (check, bill of lading);
7.2. the manufacturer's or distributor's warranty card (if the manufacturer or distributor has included one in the product package).
7.3. You can find information about the certified service centers of the manufacturer, on the manufacturer's or distributor's warranty card, by calling the manufacturer's representative office or the distributor indicated on the product packaging, or by calling or writing to the indicated contacts
8. Please be informed that the warranty conditions do not apply to the product's additional accessories (for example, the product's accessories),
9. The manufacturer's warranty conditions do not apply to damage caused by the fault of the buyer or user and are:
9.1. the product has damage to warranty seals, serial numbers;
9.2. the product has not been used for its intended purposes and has not been operated as specified in the instructions for use of the product;
9.3. scratched, broken constructions, goods maintained by incorrect means, if the product shows intentional damage. or any other traces indicating improper use of the goods;
9.4. if the product shows traces of unqualified repairs;
9.5. in cases of natural wear of the elements.
9.6. if the goods have been used by the buyer for production or professional purposes (in case the specific goods are not intended for such purposes);
9.7. the warranty does not work if the damage has occurred as a result of incorrect transportation of the goods.
10. In case the goods are damaged, the buyer has the following options:
10.1. go to the service center indicated in the manufacturer's or distributor's warranty card (taking with you the document confirming the purchase and the warranty card) - we recommend it as the fastest way to prevent damage to the product;
10.2. contact Muitas Street 3d, Daugavpils, Latvia, LV5401 on working days from 8.00 to 17.00 (taking with you a document confirming the purchase and a warranty card);
11. In case the warranty service is not valid, but the buyer refuses to pay for the repair, then the buyer must cover the diagnostic costs, and the buyer receives a report from the Service Center on the detected damage. If the buyer agrees to a paid repair, then the diagnostic costs do not have to be covered.
12. Complaints and out-of-court dispute resolution procedures.
Please submit a complaint about the availability or quality of goods electronically by sending it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing by sending it to the address Muitas Street 3d, Daugavpils, Latvia, LV5401. The complaint will be considered within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, sending a reply to the contact address indicated in the complaint.
If the complaint is found to be unfounded and you do not agree with recognizing the complaint as unfounded, you have the right to use the alternative dispute resolution options specified in regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the seller of the goods for out-of-court dispute resolution, indicating:
- name, surname, contact information;
- the date of submission of the application;
- the nature of the dispute, the claims and the grounds for them.
Rules on the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal:
1. You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 (fourteen) days without giving any reason.
2. The right of withdrawal shall expire 14 days after the date on which you have acquired or possession of the goods by a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you.
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of SIA "VENTUM", registration number: LV41503050998, address: Muitas street 3d, Daugavpils, Latvia, LV5401
4. In order for the right of withdrawal to be complied with, it is sufficient that you send your notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
Consequences of refusal:
5. If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including shipping costs (except for additional costs incurred as a result of choosing a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method we offer) no later than Within 14 days of being notified of your decision to withdraw from this Agreement. In any case, you will not be charged for such a refund.
6. You must deliver the goods to Muitas Street 3d, Daugavpils, Latvia, LV5401 without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date you notified us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. The deadline will be met if you send the goods back to the address of the customer center Muitas iela 3d, Daugavpils, Latvia, LV5401 before the expiry of the 14-day deadline.
7. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
8. You are only liable for the depreciation of the goods if the goods have been used for purposes other than determining the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
9. During the period of exercising the right of withdrawal, you have the right to use the product to the extent necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and operation of the product. . By exercising the right of withdrawal, you are responsible for the use of the product beyond what is intended for the purpose of testing the nature, characteristics and performance of the product. You are responsible for the use of the product during the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal, which is incompatible with the principle of good faith, as well as for the reduction of the value, quality and safety of the product.
10. You are responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal.
11. Except for the cases specified in Paragraph 12 of these Regulations, you may exercise the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the contract within 14 days by covering:
11.1. expenses for delivery of goods, which are not the cheapest standard delivery method offered by SIA "VENTUM";
11.2. direct costs of returning the goods, except in cases when SIA "VENTUM" has agreed to cover these costs or has not informed you that you have to cover the costs;
The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal:
12. In the cases specified in Paragraph 22 of Cabinet Regulation No. 255 of 20 May 2014 “Regulations regarding Distance Contracts”, including if:
- the price of the product depends on financial market fluctuations which cannot be controlled by the seller and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
- the goods are made according to the consumer's instructions or are clearly personalized;
- the product is perishable or is about to expire;
13. Copies of the purchase agreement are not stored by the online store www.fores.lv.
14. The images of the goods viewed in the online store www.fores.lv may differ slightly from the offered goods. In order to clarify or specify the characteristics of the product or to avoid uncertainties related to its ordering, please contact www.fores.lv by e-mail: email@example.com, in order to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings.
15. SIA "VENTUM" informs that upon establishing the loss of the value of the returned goods, it will apply to the court with a claim for compensation for the losses caused by SIA "VENTUM", which have arisen as a result of the consumer's actions.
16. Please submit a complaint regarding the availability or quality of goods electronically by sending it to the following e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org or please submit a complaint in writing by sending it to the following address: Muitas Street 3d, Daugavpils, Latvia, LV5401.
The complaint will be considered within 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, sending a reply to the contact address indicated in the complaint.